Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day

Are these not the most beautiful roses? You can see them at http://www.ftd.com/verawang/vera-wang-truly-pink-rose-bouquet-prd/vvtp/?rv=1 FTD has a beautiful selection of floral arrangements for Mother's Day. They are for my sweet mother in Wisconsin. A little bottle of Vera Wang perfume is included. She loves fresh cut flowers, especially pink roses. I sent her card out today. On her card I printed an image from my personal collection. And printed 'Mother' on the front. To give it a vintage look, I arranged and glued French vintage ecru lace and added cream vintage little buttons. I wrote a nice letter on soft hue decorative paper and glued it to the inside fold of the card. Wish I could show you, but my camera is having a malfunction!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog~~~~It's just BEAUTIFUL~~~I'm adding you to my Beautiful Links so others may visit also. Thank-you for the info. on the roses, this would be perfect for my daughter.Just lovely!!!!! Blessing, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.5.09

    Oh Linda....those are just sooooo pretty!!LOVE that shade of pink! Perfect for Mother's Day or really any day..
    Gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bunch of Roses! Your Mom is sure to adore them, Linda. :) Your blog is so very pretty, glad I was able to visit you today.
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment and visit QBC. :)