Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lavender Bath


One post before I'm off to bed. I've had some kind of 'flu' from early this morning until now. I doubt it is the swine flu. I don't plan to visit the Dr., might come back with something more. Anyway, I'm looking forward to ordering fresh bundles of lavender for our home. Right now a lavender bath sounds so delicious! I'm all out of lavender salts and essence of oil. :-( But I will settle for 'Tangerine/Grapefruit' bath gel from Sephora. My digital camera is still on the blink. With all the business here, watching children 5 days a week for several hours and cleaning, I just haven't had time to get to the camera. And of all times, a newbie at blogging! Oh well, that really is life. But I want to show you the Mother's Day card I made for mom. Maybe tomorrow a.m. Have a wonderful nights rest!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are not feeling well tonight. It's awful being ill. But go to bed and dream of Lavender sheets & fluffy clouds for pillows. Hope you are better soon...sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I adore the Polyvore designs. Do you design them???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.5.09

    Hope you are feeling better Linda. Take care of yourself~~
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment and visit QBC. :)