Saturday, May 16, 2009

In The News


Ok, so I can't stay with one theme in White Linen ~ Lavender Field. I confess, I love so many subjects and there is so much out there that I really can't help myself. When I started this online journal, I vowed to stick with the issues, White Linen ~ Lavender Field. There is so much you can say about Lavender. I wanted to save the new in coming crop for the end of June. Secret: If everything works out, I would love to go to the lavender farm the end of June. Mr. F doesn't know this yet. There is a farm about 3 hours northeast of Phoenix. It's in the White Mountains. http://redrockfarms.com/home.php if you are in the area. There are numerous lavender farms in the U.S., google 'lavender farms' in your area. I'll show you how to make a lavender wand after harvest. Most harvest in late June, early July. So you see, I started this post confessing my tangent, and where do I end up? Lavender Farms!! :-))

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me smile and I can just smell the lavender! Blessings and joy from Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wish I had known about that when I lived in AZ! Now I'll have to find one here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's have a give-away to celebrate ...LIFE!! Please visit my blog, Blanca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news!!!! Lavender fields are just a dream.....only one time in my life i have seen them (in provence), but i´ll never forget that, as long as i live!!! Wish you a wonderful time there!!!

    Have a nice sunday, Hugs Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment and visit QBC. :)