As the days go by I add a few baubles and trinkets for your Inspiration box.
Most of what you see is brand new, some vintage, some handmade. The glitter kissed card is made by my
I just love these giveaways. It really is more fun to give!
I found this Robin's Egg Blue cameo @ Lings Moment .
They sell DIY supplies for weddings, favours, embellishments, ribbons and so on.
Their prices are reasonable!
Check this sweet faux silver tussie mussie and millinery flowers!
Just a few of the things for your inspiration stash:
1. faux crystal swan
2. handstamped cardstock in light aqua
3. faux silver crowns
4. handpunched fleur de lis
5. handpunched crowns
6. 12" faux crystal chain! wow!
7. 1 teaspoon Martha Stewart tinsel glitter!
8. Handmade glitter kissed card
9. 1 roll of Miss Elizabeth's ivory paper lace.
10. fresh lavender buds in Robin's Egg blue organza pouch!
11. Handmade wire nest with Robin's Egg Blue glass beads!
12. 2 large vintage sheet music.
13. Aqua and ivory buttons.
14. Tiny white and aqua yo yo's.
There is more.... too numerous to mention everything!
Here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment here for 1 chance.
2. Post REB giveaway on your blog for a second chance.
Use any one of these images in your post.
In your comment let me know how you will use your inspiration loot!
The giveaway will close at midnight Friday and one name will be
drawn Saturday and a post will be made Sunday with the winner.
Thank you to everyone of you who comment and enter.
What the fun is to all this is giving and a connection with people.
The poem/saying goes:
"No man is an island entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent,
a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were,
as well as any manner of thy friends
or of thine own were;
any man's death diminshes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee."
by John Donne
Actually this is a prose. This was one of John Donne's devotionals. If I am correct.