Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Ready ~



Are you ready for the Big Party this Saturday?  The Holiday Decorating and Craft Party hosted by Denise at 'Bella Dreams' is where you can share your holiday craft and decor. Stop by  HERE to sign up and get ready this week for a fun day, Saturday, December 5th. Preferably, I like to keep things simple. So, decorating is simple. A little outside, some inside. You'll see simplicity and elegance.  Share a tradition, a craft, something you do with  your children, grand children. Sign up until Friday, so Denise can get you on her sidebar. Post about it, get it in your sidebar and I'll see you Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Love your ornaments!

    Thanks for the reminder about Saturday.
    I would have forgotten!!

    Thanks for signing up to follow my blog.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    PS I love this color you have going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your angel painting creation I think it is gorgeous.

    Have a great Monday.

    Blessings

    :¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely music and mood dear! This is definitely a favorite spot to come. Blessings Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got ya down for the party! Can't wait to see what you do! I love your style,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love ocming over to see you! Everytime I read a new post I am thrilled with your background, header and the posts! It is so refreshing....
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the star, oh so pretty, I love your blog also, did I tell you that before? it's true. Blessing to you, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, I am sooo in love with the color scheme here on your blog. It's always so lovely here!
    Thank you so much for entering my giveaway, best of luck!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Linda for entering my giveaway and being a follower. Your in 3 times, Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for the reminder about the party and for coming by my blog so I could find your lovely place. I adore your banner!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment and visit QBC. :)