Calling all bloggers** To get started, here are a couple of ideas to get your gears turning.
Here are a few little things that make me happy, and I smile when:
1. I touch baby toes
2. tickle a baby's belly
3. inhale the fragrance of a baby
4. my 2 year old grandson cupped my face in his hands and kissed me
5. spending time with my daughter and friend, she is precious
6. with my sister, Annette
7. Lavender and its fragrance
8. Wisconsin Lilacs in bloom
9. Wisconsin's fall at peak!
My list could go on and on. My fascination is with baby toes and their little cushie toushie!
Leave a comment with what makes you happy. List as many as you like.