Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Makes You HAPPY? @-->-->--






Calling all bloggers** To get started, here are a couple of ideas to get your gears turning.
Here are a few little things that make me happy, and I smile when:
1. I touch baby toes
2. tickle a baby's belly
3. inhale the fragrance of a baby
4. my 2 year old grandson cupped my face in his hands and kissed me
5. spending time with my daughter and friend, she is precious
6. with my sister, Annette
7. Lavender and its fragrance
8. Wisconsin Lilacs in bloom
9. Wisconsin's fall at peak!
My list could go on and on. My fascination is with baby toes and their little cushie toushie!
Leave a comment with what makes you happy. List as many as you like.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just know what you mean about those itty bitty feet. I just adore my baby grand-daughters little feet and spend ages watching them. They are just perfect and are never still. Constantly wiggling. What else do I just love? Of course, Ben, my faithful friend and shadow, lying right here at my feet as I write :)))
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful words and photos! To have such a sweet baby in their arms is the greatest feeling ever!!!!
    Today i´ve postet about all the gifts from nature and how happy it makes me. And that we should be very grateful and that we must take care of nature and all the animals and the millions of people who live in poverty. But i can tell it better in german than in english :))! I´ll install the Google Translater, as soon as possible.....

    Wish you a wonderful week and thank you very much for your loveley words for my dog Sheila yesterday,
    Hugs Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I just love those photos, to cute. The pic's from the book in an earlier post are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would make me HAPPY if I could just once more stick my little toe in my mouth without having a heart attack & be half as darling as that precious baby!!!! What a precious precious bundle of love...tks for making me smile...sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment and visit QBC. :)